To help our customers prepare their financial statements for tax purposes, Dacxi has also partnered with Koinly. All you need to do is download the transaction CSV file from your exchange account and then upload the file on Koinly.
What is Koinly?
Koinly analyses market rates, and portfolio growth over time, generates your profit/loss and captain gains, income tax reports, and much more — All based on the transactions uploaded to Koinly.
How do I download my transaction report from the Dacxi Exchange?
1. Login to your Dacxi exchange account
2. Go to "History" on the left menu and select the "All Transactions" tab.
3. Select "All currencies", "All statuses" and "All types". Use the advanced filters to set a date range. This should cover your entire trading history on Dacxi - for however long you've had the account.
4. Click "Export to File".
3. A new Export to File page will pop up, click on "All Transactions History".
4. From the drop-down menu under file extension, select "CSV" and click "Export".
6. Save the CSV file on your computer.
How do I upload the CSV file on Koinly?
1. Create an account on Koinly.
2. Go to "Wallets" on the superior menu and click "Add wallet / Exchange".
3. On the search box type in "Dacxi", and click over to select it.
4. A new window will open, click "Import from file".
6. Drag, drop or browse your downloaded Dacxi CSV file on the specified box, and click "Import".
7. You will get a confirmation stating Import Complete.
How to Edit a Transaction on Koinly?
1. Go to "Transactions" on the superior menu and on the first drop-down select your Dacxi wallet.
2. All your trades will be displayed here.
3. Select a particular transaction that you want to edit, click on the 3 dots on the right corner and then select "Edit".
5. You will be able to change the transaction type details.
How do I get my Tax report or Statement from CoinTracking?
1. On the superior menu, go to "Tax Reports".
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page to download your tax report. Koinly offers a number of tax reports that can be downloaded in CSV, Excel, and PDF formats.
We strongly recommend you consult with your tax advisor or accountant for finalizing your tax statements. Dacxi is not a tax advisor and will not be able to assist you in this matter.
Please note that there may be fees associated with using these services.
Is Koinly free for Dacxi customers?
Koinly is a third-party company that specializes in crypto tax reporting. The fee structure for Koinly can be viewed via this link.
Why do some transactions in the CSV files do not have a fiat value shown next to the crypto value?
Some cryptocurrency bundle allocations were processed manually in the past, and thus they do not have a fiat value attached to them. But once you upload the CSV file onto Koinly, their portal will assign the fiat value for any transactions that do not have a fiat value assigned.
How do I check if my Dacxi import is accurate?
If you're having any issues with your Dacxi CSV file import, try these helpful links:
Search Koinly help center.
Go to Koinly discussion boards.
Contact Koinly via email or live chat.
You can also use the Koinly Getting Started Guide before reviewing your transactions.
Having issues with the Koinly website? Unable to view the Tax reports from Koinly?
Koinly is a third-party vendor that we have partnered with, but we do not have control over their portal. If you have any issues or queries regarding Koinly, their portal, or functionalities, please contact the support team at Koinly https://koinly.io/contact/.
Dacxi will be unable to help in this matter.