Auto Rollover is an optional feature in Dacxi Earn. On the maturity date, when activated, the Auto Rollover will automatically apply the balance and reward to a new Earn deposit for the same time period.
You can cancel the Auto Rollover in an order by simply following the steps below.
1. Log in to the exchange and go to "Earn" on the main menu, on the left.
2. Click on "Open Positions".
3. Select the order you wish to cancel the Auto Rollover for, and then click "Cancel Auto Rollover".
4. A confirmation window will open, click "Confirm".
5. The Auto Rollover has been successfully canceled in the order selected.
6. The status of the order will remain as "locked". The "Rollover" will no longer be shown.
7. Once the order has been released at the end of the 1-month period, the initial deposited balance and the reward will be automatically allocated to your Dacxi coin wallet.
See the difference between canceling an order and canceling the Auto Rollover, here.
Canceling the Auto Rollover in an order will not apply the same rule for other existing orders in Dacxi Earn.