As part of our identity verification process, all users must be approved on the selfie verification. This means that after submitting your ID, you’ll be required to perform a live selfie verification using the camera of your device. This step enables Dacxi to protect Dacxi users from theft or fraud and prevent abuse of the Dacxi platform. Check out why you need to verify your account.
Instructions for the selfie verification
- Make sure to be in a well-lit place.
- To avoid an overly exposed picture, please ensure not to be under any direct light.
- Remove any obstructions that can interfere with your recognition, such as masks, sunglasses, and hats.
- Ensure to position your head in the center and within the design silhouette.
- Make sure to move slowly according to the instructions that will appear on the screen.
The selfie verification can be performed using the camera on your computer or mobile device.
Step 1 - To start, click “Get Started”.
Step 2 - Center yourself and look forward, follow the instructions in your monitor and move your head to the left, and then to the right.
Step 3 - All done. Your account is now under verification.
Please note that you will not be able to send, receive, or trade coins until your account verification is complete.
How to perform the selfie verification using a different device than the one I started on?
If you started the identity verification procedure using one device and wish to switch for the selfie verification, you can do so by clicking on “Continue On Another Device”.
You’ll receive a link to continue the selfie verification. You can choose to receive the link through an SMS, e-mail, or scan a QR code.
If you have any questions about your selfie verification please submit a request detailing your question (include any relevant screenshots for clarity).