Dacxi has partnered with CoinTracking (https://cointracking.info/) to help our customers to prepare their financial statements for tax purposes. All you need to do is download the transaction CSV file from your exchange account and then upload the file on CoinTracking.
What is CoinTracking?
CoinTracking analyses your trades and generates real-time reports on profit and loss, the value of your coins, realized and unrealized gains, reports for taxes, and much more.
How do I download my transaction report from the Dacxi Exchange?
- Login to your Dacxi exchange account
- Go to History, Under Transactions tab click Export to File button
- A new Transaction Report page will pop up, click on Coin Tracking
- Enter a date range (maximum of 2-year records can be downloaded in one export)
- Click Export and Download. Save the CSV file on your computer.
How do I upload the CSV file on CoinTracking?
- Create an account on CoinTracking
- From the Dashboard, select Enter Coins dropdown
- Select Bulk import and then CSV import
- A new page will open up, At the bottom, you will see Choose file option, Click it.
- Select the downloaded Dacxi EOFY file to upload
- Then click Continue to Import
- Check if all transactions are uploaded without any errors, then click Start import
- You will get a confirmation stating that Your trades have been successfully imported.
How to Edit Transaction type on CoinTracking?
- On the Dashboard, select Enter Coins dropdown
- Select Overview & Manual Import
- All your trades will be displayed here.
- Select a particular transaction that you want to edit, then click Edit.
- You will be able to change the transaction type details.
How do I get my Tax report or Statement from CoinTracking?
On the Dashboard, you have the option of Tax Report. On this page, you will have the option to select your tax method, calculation method, gains & losses, etc.
We strongly recommend you consult with your tax advisor or accountant for finalizing your tax statements. Dacxi is not a tax advisor and will not be able to assist you in this matter.
CoinTracking has a list of Crypto Tax consultants that specialize in cryptocurrency tax services. The list of their tax advisors is available via this link.
Please note that there may be fees associated with using these services.
Is CoinTracking free for Dacxi customers?
CoinTracking is a third-party company that specializes in crypto tax reporting. The fee structure for CoinTracking can be viewed via this link.
Why do some transactions in the CSV files do not have a fiat value shown next to the crypto value?
Some cryptocurrency bundle allocations were processed manually in the past and thus they do not have a fiat value attached to them. But once you upload the CSV file onto CoinTracking, their portal will assign the fiat value for any and all transactions that do not have a fiat value assigned.
How are Internal Transfer-Transactions classified in coin tracking reports?
All internal transfers using the "Transfer option" between accounts in the Dacxi exchange are classified as either Deposit (receiving) or Withdrawals (sending). You can change this transaction classification in the CoinTracking portal once you have uploaded the CSV file. Please seek advice from your accountants or tax consultants before making such changes.
Having issues with the CSV file download functionality?
Send us an email at email@example.com if you have any issues in relation to downloading the CSV file from the Dacxi exchange, add a screenshot so we can check how to assist you.
Having issues with the CoinTracking website? My CoinTracking account is locked? Unable to view the Tax reports from CoinTracking?
CoinTracking is a third-party vendor that we have partnered with but we do not have control over their portal. If you have any issues or queries in regards to CoinTracking, their portal, or functionalities please contact the support team at CoinTracking https://cointracking.info/feedback.php.
Dacxi will be unable to help in this matter.