1. Log in to Dacxi Global Exchange.
2. On the "My Portfolio" page's top, click on "Withdraw".
3. Choose British Pound when selecting a wallet and click "Confirm".
4. In order to withdraw, you must register your bank account, to do so, please click on "Click here".
5. Type in your bank account information in the respective fields and click "Register Bank Account".
Please note that the Destination Account Name must match the same name as the Exchange account.
6. Once your withdrawal destination has been successfully registered, you'll be able to proceed with the withdrawal.
7. Please confirm your bank account details, type in the amount you wish to withdraw, and click on "Next".
- Minimum withdrawal amount £50*
8. Double-check and confirm all transactions details.
9. Click "Withdraw GBP".
10. This will generate a two-step confirmation process:
- SMS: You will be sent a verification code by SMS, which you have 70 seconds to enter and confirm.
- 2 Factor Authorization: Enter the 2FA code from the authenticator app.
- Once you’ve confirmed the SMS verification code, you will receive an email to approve the withdrawal (remember to check your junk folder).
11. When you click on the Withdrawal approval link, you’ll be taken to the “History” page, where you’ll be able to see all your transactions – the transaction will be shown as “Awaiting processing”.
12. Once the withdrawal has been processed, it’ll change the status to “Succeeded”.
13. Your withdrawal request will then be processed by our Accounts team into your bank account.
A £ 1.00 bank handling fee will be deducted from your withdrawal request.
* If you wish to withdraw less than £50, please submit a request (Choose Transactions > Withdrawal Fiat).