As a regulated company, we are required to identify the users of our platform. This is to ensure we comply with the relevant KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) laws in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Therefore, all users must be approved on our full verification process, including personal and address verification which helps Dacxi to comply with the regulations and helps prevent abuse of the Dacxi platform. Check out why you need to verify your account.
To complete verification of your corporate account in order to send, receive, and trade coins, follow the below instructions:
1. Login to the Dacxi Global Exchange, once logged in you will be taken to "Account", where you'll enter part of your information.
2. Type your phone number and click on "Send Verification Code".
3. The code will be sent to your cellphone, please enter the code in the "Enter The Verification" field and click "Verify".
4. Once your phone number has been verified, click "Next Verification: Profile" and "Start Verification"
5. Fill out your company details and click on "Next".
6. Fill out the address details and click on "Finish and Submit".
7. You will receive the email "Dacxi - Profile Verification Next Step" which will guide you through the documents you need to send us:
- Application Form - download by clicking on the links below:
- Proof of identity of all Directors/Shareholders/Trustees/Beneficiaries
- Proof of address of all Directors/Shareholders/Trustees/Beneficiaries
- Signed Trust Deed (for Trust customers only).
8. Once you've gathered all necessary documentation, submit a request here and upload the documents and the Application form. Choose the options Exchange > Account verification.
9. All done. Your account is now under verification, we aim to get this completed within 3 business days (counting from the day we receive all the requested documents). In the meantime, please feel free to browse the Exchange. Please note that you will not be able to send, receive, or trade coins until your account verification is complete.
You will receive an email informing if your profile has been approved or if there's an error that needs to be corrected - If you don't receive an email to confirm your successful verification or an error email within 3 business days, please check your junk mail.