As a regulated company, we are required to identify the users of our platform. This is to ensure we comply with the relevant KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) laws in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Therefore, all users must be verified and approved, including personal and address verification which helps Dacxi comply with the regulations and prevents abuse of the Dacxi platform. Check out why you need to verify your account.
To complete the verification of your corporate account follow the below instructions:
1. Log in to the Dacxi Australia Exchange, once logged in you will be taken to "Settings".
2. Under 'Profile' click on "Start Verification".
3. Fill out your company details and click on "Next".
4. Fill out the address details and click on "Finish and Submit".
5. You will receive the email "Dacxi - Profile Verification Next Step" which will guide you through the documents you need to send us:
- ABN/ACN Number
- Company ASIC extract (if applicable)
- Application Form - download by clicking on the links below:
- KYC verification of all Directors/Shareholders/Trustees & Beneficiaries.
- Signed Trust Deed (for Trust and SMSF customers only).
6. Once you've gathered all necessary documentation, submit a request here and upload the documents and the Application form. Choose the options KYC > Account verification.
7. Your account is now under verification, we aim to get this completed within 3 business days (counting from the day we receive all the requested documents).
8. Once your profile has been approved, the next step is to verify your phone number. Click on "Next Verification: Phone" to start.
9. Type your phone number and click on "Send Verification Code".
10. The code will be sent to your cellphone, please enter the code in the text boxes.
11. All done. Your account is now fully verified!
You will receive an email informing you if your profile has been approved or if there's an error that needs to be corrected - If you don't receive an email to confirm your successful verification or an error email within 3 business days, please check your junk mail.
Please note that you will not be able to send, receive, or trade coins until your account verification is complete.