Japan has always been a positive market for crypto yet in 2019 regulations were changed which has forced Dacxi to review its account rules at this stage. We are working hard to find an effective solution.
- What will happen to my account and balances?
If you are located in Japan, your account and coin balances will still be on our exchange. We will only be freezing the accounts so that you are unable to buy more coins or transact. Your access to the account remains unchanged. You can log in at any time to view your balances.
- Why wasn’t I told earlier when I invested in Dacxi?
The rules in crypto are changing often.
- I am a Japanese citizen residing in Australia. Can I open an account?
Yes. If you are a Japanese citizen currently residing in Australia or the UK, you can register on our exchange.
- When will the restriction be lifted?
Dacxi is working on a solution currently.
- Can I move my coins out to an external wallet?
Yes. If you want to move your coins to an external wallet, we can help you transfer them to an external wallet. Simply submit a request, choose Exchange > Compliance, and let us know.