As a regulated company, we are required to identify the users of our platform. This is to ensure we comply with the relevant KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) laws in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Therefore, all users must be approved on our full verification process, including personal and address verification which helps protect Dacxi users from theft or fraud and helps prevent abuse of the Dacxi platform. Check out why you need to verify your account.
To complete verification of your account in order to send, receive, and trade coins, follow the below instructions:
1. Login to the Dacxi Australia Exchange, on the left panel, click on "Account", where you'll enter your KYC information.
2. Type your phone number and click on "Send Verification Code".
3. The code will be sent to your cellphone, please enter the code in the text boxes.
4. Once your phone number has been verified, click "Next Verification: Identity" and "Verify My Identity"
5. Insert your first name, last name, DOB, and click "Next".
6. Insert your occupation, and click "Next".
7. Choose the purpose of the account and the source of funds, click "Next".
8. Enter your address details, click "Next".
9. Click on "Submit document" to complete your submission.
10. Click on "Start".
11. Choose the ID issuing country and click "Select".
12. Choose which photo ID you wish to upload: Driver's license or passport.
13. Choose the camera icon to take a picture with your webcam or choose "Upload a photo" to upload a picture from your computer.
- You can also upload a picture via your phone or email:
14. See the picture (taken or uploaded) - if the information isn't clear you can choose to "retake the photo", if not, choose "Use this photo".
15. Take a selfie to confirm your identity. Check out how to perform the selfie verification.
16. All done. Your account is now under verification, we aim to get this completed within 1 business day. In the meantime, please feel free to browse the Exchange. Please note that you will not be able to send, receive, or trade coins until your account verification is complete.
You will receive an email informing if your profile has been approved or if there's an error that needs to be corrected - please check your junk mail and ensure to add our email address to your contacts