A Proof of Transfer, or PoT, can be a receipt (screenshot, a picture, or a pdf of your bank statement or your online banking) clearly showing the following:
- Your details — Name and account number
- Transfer information — Date, amount, and reference of the transfer
Customers depositing AUD 25,000 and above will need to provide PoT documents.
- Customers need to deposit funds from their own bank account.
- For orders of AUD 25,000 and above, customers need to submit PoT receipts for verification.
PoTs for deposits below this amount will not be asked from customers if:
- When the customer informs their fiat deposit code as the deposit reference.
- When the customer deposits from their own bank account.
If a customer doesn’t transfer from their own bank account or doesn’t mention the unique order ID in the deposit, they will need to provide PoT.
IMPORTANT: Customers need to deposit funds from their own bank account. Company and Superfund customers need to make sure they deposit funds from their respective company or superfund bank accounts.