A Proof of Transfer, or PoT, can be a receipt (screenshot, a picture, or a pdf of your bank statement or your online banking) clearly showing the following:
- Your details — Name and account number
- Transfer information — Date, amount, and reference of the transfer
No PoTs will be asked from customers for deposits up to AUD 9,999.
- When the customer has sent an order request and added the unique order ID to the deposit reference.
Customers depositing AUD 10,000 and above will need to provide PoT documents.
- “Customers need to deposit funds from their own bank account.”
- “For orders of AUD 10,000 and above, customers need to submit PoT documents for verification.
If a customer doesn’t fill the order form or doesn’t mention the unique order ID in the deposit, the customer will need to provide PoT.
IMPORTANT: Customers need to deposit funds from their own bank account. Company and Superfund customers need to make sure they deposit funds from their respective company or superfund bank accounts.