Yes, you can buy individual coins via the Exchange by going to "Buy and Sell" on the left menu, selecting "Coins", and choosing the coin you wish to purchase.
You can purchase coins with your fiat wallet or with USDT.
See how to Deposit fiat to your Exchange account here:
- How do I deposit FIAT (AUD) currency?
- How do I deposit FIAT (GBP) currency?
- How do I deposit FIAT (EUR) currency?
See the steps on how to purchase individual coins or tokens directly on the Exchange:
1. Log in to the Exchange and deposit fiat to your wallet, see how-to here.
2. Once the fiat has been allocated to your wallet, go to "Buy & Sell" on the menu.
3. Choose “Coins”.
4. Choose the coin or token you wish to purchase by clicking over it.
5. On the top right corner, you’ll choose the option of buy or sell, click on "Buy Now".
6. Enter the amount you wish to purchase, see below the amount of crypto that will be allocated to your account, and click “Buy”.
Minimum order of 1000 AUD/GBP/EUR for the initial purchase.
Subsequent transactions for individual coins are subject to a minimum order of 25 AUD/GBP/EUR.
Please note that transactions on the blockchain are irreversible and final, so double-check the amount you wish to purchase as orders will be processed immediately when you have a balance in your fiat wallet.