- I have lost access to my Google Authenticator App.
If you have lost access to your Google Authenticator App, submit a request including your backup code and our support staff will give you access back to your account.
If you have lost your code we will have to ask you further questions about your account to verify that the account belongs to you.
- My codes aren't working.
The clock on your mobile device may be incorrect. This can cause codes to be out of sync, so be sure to check your device is set to the correct timezone.
- I have lost my backup code but still have access to my Google Authenticator App.
If you have lost your backup code, you can deactivate 2FA and re-activate it to receive a new backup code. Remember to write this code down and store it somewhere safe in case you lose access to your Google Authenticator App.
If you are having any other troubles with 2FA, please submit a request detailing the problem and remember to include any relevant screenshots.
- I'm entering the Google Authenticator code to sign in but it's saying the code is incorrect.
Please try to synchronize the time of your application:
1. On your device, go to the main menu of the Google Authenticator app.
2. Tap More More and then Settings and then Time correction for codes and then Sync now.
3. On the next screen, the app confirms the time has been synced. You should be able to sign in. The sync will only affect the internal time of your Google Authenticator app, and will not change your device’s Date & Time settings.