Currently, customer payments can only be transferred via SEPA.
A flat fee of €1 will be charged on all EUR deposits.
What are SEPA transfers?
SEPA stands for Single Euro Payments Area, and it is used for cross-border European bank transfers. The aim of SEPA is to facilitate EUR transfers between the nations within the European Union, to the point that executing these transfers would be no different than any domestic ones.
SEPA Transfer Time
SEPA transfers usually take 1-2 business days to be completed. For this type of transfer, you’ll be asked to use the IBAN and BIC, as well as the recipient’s name.
SEPA Countries List
SEPA mainly consists of:
- 27 Member States of the European Union (EU)
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
- 3 countries of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and Vatican City State.
- 6 non-EEA countries, to which the geographical scope has been extended.
Mayotte, Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon, Guernsey, Jersey, and Isle of Man.
How to deposit:
To deposit fiat (EUR) to your account, follow the steps below:
1. Login to the Dacxi Global Exchange.
2. On the "My Portfolio" page's top, click on "Deposit".
3. Choose EUR when selecting a wallet, and click "Confirm".
4. The instructions will be displayed for you to enter when making your Bank Transfer via your Bank. You must follow these instructions in order for us to match your payment.
5. When we receive the payment on our bank account the allocation will be processed to your wallet.
A € 1.00 bank handling fee will be deducted from the amount transferred.
The bank account holder's name must be the same as the exchange account holder's name.