Currently, customer payments can only be transferred via SEPA.
Bank fees of 1.5% will be charged on all EUR deposits. In other words, the value of coins allocated to your account will be your deposit amount minus 1.5%.
What are SEPA transfers?
SEPA stands for Single Euro Payments Area, and it is used for cross-border European bank transfers. The aim of SEPA is to facilitate EUR transfers between the nations within the European Union, to the point that executing these transfers would be no different than any domestic ones.
SEPA Transfer Time
SEPA transfers usually take 1-2 business days to be completed. For this type of transfer, you’ll be asked to use the IBAN and BIC, as well as the recipient’s name.
SEPA Countries List
SEPA mainly consists of:
- 27 Member States of the European Union (EU)
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
- 3 countries of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and Vatican City State.
- 6 non-EEA countries, to which the geographical scope has been extended.
Mayotte, Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon, Guernsey, Jersey, and Isle of Man.
There are two ways you can deposit fiat (EUR) to your account:
1. Through the "My Portfolio" page
1. Login to the Dacxi Global Exchange.
2. On the "My Portfolio" page's top right corner, click on "Top up now".
3. Choose the wallet which you wish to deposit to and enter the amount to deposit and click "Confirm".
4. The instructions will be displayed for you to enter when making your Bank Transfer via your Bank. You must follow these instructions in order for us to match your payment.
5. When we receive the payment on our bank account the allocation will be processed to your wallet.
2. Through the "My Portfolio" page
1. On the "My Wallets" page, choose the currency you wish to deposit and click on "Deposit".
2. Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
3. The instructions will be displayed for you to enter when making your Bank Transfer via your Bank. You must follow these instructions in order for us to match your payment.
4. When we receive the payment on our bank account the allocation will be processed to your wallet.
IMPORTANT: The bank account holder's name must be the same as the exchange account holder's name.