As a regulated company, we are legally required to identify the users of our platform. This is to ensure we comply with the relevant KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) laws in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Therefore, all users must be approved on our full verification process, including personal and address verification which helps protect Dacxi users from theft or fraud and helps prevent abuse of the Dacxi platform.
To put simply, here are the steps to getting your account verified:
- Verify your mobile number.
- Inform your details and upload your ID document.
- Upload a picture of your passport, driver’s license or government-issued ID.
- Inform your residence address and upload a picture of your proof of residence.
- Upload a clear and sharp picture of your passport, driver’s license or government-issued ID with all four corners visible.
The documents must have:
- The ID must have a valid date.
- Proof of address must not be older than 3 months old.
- A clear and sharp image with all details readable.
- All four corners must be visible.
Here is the step-by-step:
Step 1: Verify your mobile number.
Click on the "Verify Your Account" button.
Then, add your mobile phone number and click on "Send Verification Code”. You should receive a text with a verification code. Once you have received this code then input it here:
Step 2: Let us know what you’d like to be called.
Step 3: Get your profile verified.
Click on "Get verified".
Enter your information exactly like your ID.
Now, upload a picture of your passport, driver’s license or government-issued ID.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you upload a picture of a valid ID, with all the details in readable quality and all corners be visible.
Step 4: Get your residence verified.
Enter your information exactly your proof of residence.
Now, upload a picture of a utility bill, taxation receipt or bank account statement,
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your proof of residence is valid within the last 3 months, with all the details in readable quality and all corners be visible.
Step 4: Wait for your account to be reviewed.
If your KYC application results in an "In Review" status, this means that your account has been sent to our manual review which will take 2-5 working days.