In order to withdraw crypto, you need to have your account fully verified.
Here are the steps on how to withdraw Ethereum to Dacxi:
1. Log in to the exchange and go to "Wallet" on the main menu, on the left. This tab will show you the cryptocurrencies that are currently listed on the exchange as well as your balances.
2. Next, click on the “Withdraw” button for the ETH coin.
3. Enter the amount and the receiving wallet address, then click “Withdraw”.
4. Double-check the wallet address you're withdrawing to, then click “Confirm".
5. This will generate a two-step confirmation process:
- You will be sent a verification code by SMS, which you have 70 seconds to enter and confirm.
- Once you’ve confirmed the SMS verification code, you will receive an email to approve the withdrawal (remember to check your junk folder)
6. When you click on the Withdrawal approval link, you’ll be taken to the “History” page, where you’ll be able to see all your transactions – the transaction will be shown as “Awaiting processing”.
7. Once the withdrawal has been processed, it’ll change the status to “Succeeded”.
Important: Please note that transactions on the blockchain are irreversible and final so double-check the amount and wallet address you’re withdrawing to.
If you have any questions about your withdrawals or about this process please submit a request detailing your question (include any relevant screenshots for clarity).