There are two ways you can change or reset your password:
From outside your account:
In the case that you can't remember your password or are having trouble accessing your account, you can use the following instructions to reset the password for your Exchange account.
- Go to the Exchange website and click on the "Forgot your password?" link.
- Enter the email address linked to your Exchange account and press the "Reset Password" button.
- You will receive an "Account Password Reset Link" email. Click on the "Reset Password" button in the email. (The reset link is valid for one hour after receipt due to security reasons). Remember to check your junk folder in case the email doesn’t appear in your inbox.
- Fill in your email address and new password and click on the "Reset Password" button.
- You will be taken back to the login page where you can enter your new details to access your account. You will receive an email confirming your password change.
From your within your Exchange account:
1. Login to your Exchange account and go to Account
2. Click on "Change Current Password"
3. Fill out the current password, the new password and the 2FA code, and click "Change password".